The fixing brackets and the fastening collars represent the simplest, fastest, and rational system for fastening both rigid and flexible hoses in any industrial, naval and electrical field . Fixing brackets and fastening collars are easy to use and allow you to fasten tubes, electrical wires, sheaths, ducts, etc., safely, quickly and economically.
Aesthetically and technically valid, our fastening brackets can be hooked up easily on any type of fixed structure using solder guides.
The collar and the fixing brackets are produced in the following materials:
- Polypropylene, green color copolymer for Standard, Heavy, and Double Series.
- Black Polyamide (nylon 6.6 loaded with 20% self-extinguishing VO glass fiber) for the Standard, Heavy, and Double Series.
- Aluminum for the Lightweight and Heavy Series.
The other components are produced as standard with the following materials:
- Lower and upper plates: Steel FE35
- Screws and washers: A6S Steel
- Railways and Railways: Steel FE35
On request the metal parts can be supplied in Stainless Steel 304, Stainless Steel 316, Stainless Steel 316L
Vinilgomma Fixing brackets are sold by Audco Italiana by completing our flexible industrial hoses supply to meet all of our customers' needs.
We are at your disposal to illustrate our products, click here for a quick contact.